Charter Tech Support
Saturday, 31 March 2007
Charter sucks (part deux)
Posted on 19:01
by Unknown
For those who care, I've updated my diatribe on my on-going battle with Charter. Click
here
if you dare.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Cursed (two syllables) email
Have you ever stopped to think about the hefty price we pay for having an email address? I'm not talking about having to sort through th...
AAA child's passport photo
Meryl and I set out today to the nearest AAA office in order to get her photo taken for a passport. Sure, passport photos can be acquired j...
Gwinnett County aquatic center lap swim farce
Twice now my daughter in all her infinite cuteness and I were turned away from a Gwinnett County recreational swimming pool. Why? Not beca...
Adult novelties vs. frozen treats
I was pushing a cart through the grocery store this afternoon when it dawned on me that we use the same term for ice cream that we do for se...
Expelling Harry Potter from Gwinnett County schools does not help children
This morning I awoke to a news story that just about made me want to upchuck yesterday's lunch in a way that only Linda Blair could env...
Nanaonwales screwed me over
More on this later.
Standing eggs on end for the vernal equinox
Well begosh and begorra! Another truth falls the way of myth. Before getting to the bulk of what I want to say, let me preface by stating th...
Call center etiquette
For my handy dandy All American guide to getting what you want from a call center, click here. Words on any particular topic about which I...
Help Laverne Help Cory's Closet!
Sometimes a guest blogger is better than an extended hiatus, especially when the guest blogger supports a worthy cause. Without further ado...
Georgia governor praying for rain?
I had vowed to myself that I would try and make my blog more uplifting from now on and not be such a Negative Nelson. I will revisit that id...
Categories
addiction
anger
call center
charter
charter sucks
compulsive disorders
crazian
ebay
foot shavers
haircut cancer
huzzah
junk mail
kindermusik
language
mei lan
negative banter philosophy
pandas
parenting
recipe
retaliatory feedback
sidewalk baby footprints
stay at home dad
tax refund
teaching
theater
things that suck
tooth
vonage
wine
zoo atlanta
Blog Archive
►
2008
(42)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(6)
▼
2007
(47)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(7)
Charter sucks (part deux)
I got a haircut today
Charter sucks
Beverage Superstore presents the tasting room
A fatty day
Crazian jewelry
Gwinnett Stay at home dad discovers hip hop, jehov...
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(78)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(27)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(9)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment